Thursday, August 22, 2013

Losing weight and my friend!

Hello Readers,


In June
Every Morning I weight myself to see the progress…. And today I weight 295! WOW that’s 33 pounds lighter. You can even see the difference in my face. Why am I losing so fast? Well right now I have been doing a liquid diet (until my doctor gives the OK for softs diet) that is the reason why I am losing so quickly. I believe that once I start eating (of course small meals) my weight loss will slow down…
Now







To another subject!!


I have a friend that I love very much and I seem to make her upset with a comment I made (not about her). The thing is she changed and won’t even look at me or say a word. It has totally hurt my feeling because I believed that our friendship meant more to her and that we could always agree to disagree. (Which we had in the past) I don’t feel like saying sorry will help since it wasn't about her. Plus, during the argument she made it clear that she didn't have tell me everything and I understand somethings are just to be kept to yourself. But it hurts because I am an open book to her and I thought that she was like that with me too.  Anyways, I just wanted to write about it since it makes me feel better.

Have you ever been through that? What did you do? Any advice would be great!


Thank you



1 comment:

  1. It sucks when you're an open book and you get no feed from friends, especially the knee you care most about.

    ReplyDelete