Friday, August 23, 2013

Vote for my friends :) They will blow you away!

Hello Followers,

Today’s blog is about helping two of my high school friends that are in a Spanish Christian singing competition called “Rejoice Music Talent”. They are two amazing singers with a big big heart.

This is what I need you to do in order to help them be on the Top 12
Yonathan Pino

Go to : Voting Page Link 
Find Their Names and VOTE!!

Yonathan Pino

Here is his video: Yonathan Pino's Video


Fabiola Martinez




And



Fabiola Martinez

Here is her video: Fabiola Martinez's Video




Please Vote for them!!! You can vote for both one at a time (they will ask your name and your email address but they won’t send you junk mail)

I use to be in Mrs. Mavis chorus class in high school with them (we would always sing together) and I know that they are both passionate towards God and singing for him.


Thank you,

----------------Update------------------------

Yonathan Pino has made it to the top 12, he will be going to Miami, FL for the live performances to compete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment