Monday, August 26, 2013

Weak and NSYNC Made my day

Hello,

What an awful day! I woke up today crying because my body was not right. I felt like my body was shutting down and felt weak. Have you ever experience that moment when you know you will faint? Well you start feeling weak, cold, heavy, your mouth get watery, you can’t hear right and the feeling of having to throw up. I experienced that this morning and I even called my mom crying because the feeling was horrible. I stayed in bed all day just drinking water, protein shake, yogurt and even some chicken broth. I knew that this journey was going to be hard but I can’t help feeling like my world is upside down.
After I woke up around 8 pm I felt a little better and went to see my kids. (I miss them so much) Jacob greeted me with his amazing smile and Jeremy was sleeping. I try my best to be at my mom’s house in order to take care of them as much as I can. Every day that passes by is a blessing to see my babies grow up. Jacob is so big and smart, he even says “Thank you”.

I got to watch the MTV Music Video Awards with my family. The only reason I watched it was to see the reunion of NSYC. Well it started with Lady Gaga and I think she had an amazing voice, although I am not sure why people were booinnnn her. (She did great) Then Miley Cyrus…. Before I tell you what I thought, I have to tell you my mom’s reaction. She was first excited that she had come so far and then the performance began. My mom was mute the whole performance and when it ended she looked at me and said “What would her parents think?”. Now I love the song “We can’t stop” but why would she act gangster or ghetto on purpose. Is okay to have friends from all places but to be trashy makes everyone she knows look bad. At first, I understood she wanted to break free from her Hannah Montana character. Reality is that she has hit a low low point, too bad she is a very pretty girl. Well I thought the performance was very trashy! If I was her mother I would of grab her by the tiny ponytail and pull her off stage. Bruno Mars was amazing, he has the type of voice that I can hear all day. Katy Perry did okay that’s all. So much for it being the biggest hit yet and I thought it sucked. Now JT was amazing, he can be 40 even 50 and still take my breath away with his voice. When NSYNC showed up, I felt like I was 12 years old excited to see them on TV. I got to sing along and then it was cut too short.

Anyways, that was my day!

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment