Thursday, August 22, 2013

My first time shopping with coupons! Short and Sweet

Hi,

After three days of cutting coupons and researching deal, I finally went shopping for my items. I believe I did pretty good. You be the judge!

I went to 2 stores:
1.     Kroger: Used my Kroger Card and used their online coupons J They made me happy.
     a.     I spent a total of $27.92 and saved a total of $37.82

2.     Walgreens : Used my Walgreen’s rewards card plus coupons 
      a.     I spent a total of $53.26 and saved a  total of $81.55


Before coupons my total combining Kroger and Walgreens receipt was $200.56 but only paid $81.18 for everything and saved a total of $119.38.

I saved 59% of my Bill! 


J I can officially say that I have enough deodorant to last me for 3 years.

I’m sure I could have done better, but like I said THIS IS MY VERY FIRST TIME J


What do you think? Did I do good?

Thanks for reading :)



3 comments: