Hi,
Today I went to
the doctor’s again and they decided that tomorrow I will be having an endoscopy
procedure in order to make sure that the size of my new stomach hasn't shrunk.
Since I am not able to keep any fluids down, depending on what the procedure
shows then they will take action to correct the problem. Hopefully the stomach
is in a good size, since I wouldn't want to have another surgery. If it turns
out that the size is good, then I would have to slowly (slower than others)
drink fluids at the same time I would have to go every other day in order to
get fluids by IV. Either one sounds YUCKY!
![]() |
| Pollo Guisao |
After I went to
the doctor I went to see my babies. I know this might sound old but my brother’s
wife Yosselyn cooked some “Pollo Guisao” one of my favorite dishes. Wow, I
suddenly felt so hungry and wanted to eat the air. (lol) My mom kept telling me
to go away while they ate, but I have to learn to deal with this mental hunger.
As I fed Jacob, he kept making sounds (that the food is good). I couldn't help but laugh because he didn't understand
how hard was for me to stand there and watch everyone eat while I can’t even
drink fluids.
PS: Check out Jacob Saying Yummy Yummy
I will keep you
informed of how things turn out tomorrow. J


haha Jacob is so cute! and I am praying and wishing you the best Stephanie :)
ReplyDelete