Hi everyone!!!
Today, I bought the Sunday paper
for the first time in order to get the coupons.
I started using coupons since is getting a bit expensive going shopping
for my family of four. Seen the show "Extreme Couponing" has made me
see the light at the end of the tunnel. Although I don't plan on become like
those woman that buy unnecessary items and just have them piled up taking 85%
of their storage space. (If you don't know what I am talking about, then I
encourage you to watch at least one episode of "Extreme Couponing")
Since I am new and obviously
don't know much about coupons, I joined a Facebook page called "Coupons unlimited!!!!!!!!! " (I
will post the link at the end of the post) and I love it. In the page, members
post coupons that can be trade, links to find coupons, give you advice and post
their receipts with pictures of the items bought. I am writing this post to see
if anyone out there would like to provide me with more coupon links or even
advise since I want to be extremely prepared when I decide to do my first major
purchase.
Link for Facebook page:
http://on.fb.me/1do3cvX
Since I am new and obviously
don't know much about coupons, I joined a Facebook page called "Coupons unlimited!!!!!!!!! " (I
will post the link at the end of the post) and I love it. In the page, members
post coupons that can be trade, links to find coupons, give you advice and post
their receipts with pictures of the items bought. I am writing this post to see
if anyone out there would like to provide me with more coupon links or even
advise since I want to be extremely prepared when I decide to do my first major
purchase.
Hy. I'm new to couponing too. I stared on August 1st. The best way to get coupons is buying Sunday paper and print them from the internet. I plan to buy at least 4 Sunday paper each week. Printable coupons are great. I print them from coupons.com, smartsource.com and redplums.com. You can only print 2 coupons per computer on the same items. I have 4 computer in the house so I can have 8 coupons on the same item. I joined a couple of groups on facebook , but first of all I'm looking for great deals on http://thekrazycouponlady.com/ I'm leaving in California so here is a little bit hard to match the price , but with work you can do it. I'm a mom of two boys 7 and 4 years old and a little help is always good. Hope this help you
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for taking your time and giving me these awesome tips! I'm already buying the Sunday paper (the double coupon one) but I will definitely start looking online! ( Sounds a little easier)
Delete